You meal is cooked fresh when you order. Meat may take up to 30 minutes to prepare. Please be patient, we do our best to provide you a home style cooked meal. NOT fast food. Thank you for your patience.
Please call the Cafe during business hours for prices and to reserve your space for parties of 12 or more.
Tues to Thurs 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fri 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
3 BBQ Ribs & 2 pc Cod
Served with: Tossed green salad with our special house dressing; House Beans; Pilaf; Barrett’s famous hush-puppies deep fried to a golden brown; Spiced carrots and peppers; home-made tartar sauce.
~ BBQ Pork Rib Dinner ~
REAL BBQ slowly smoked over oak wood for hours at 225 degrees. You know it is genuine BBQ by the pink internal meat color. The most tender and tasty BBQ you have ever tasted. Select a full or half rack of BBQ baby back ribs. BBQ pork rib dinner includes:
- 5 of Leon’s BBQ Ribs
- Ranch Beans
- Dinner Salad w/house dressing
- Hush Puppies
- House BBQ sauce on the side
(Please allow 20 to 25 minutes for cooking time)
Deep Fried Chicken served with:
- Soup or Salad
- Choice of baked potato, pilaf, French fries, or our famous hush puppies
Your fish dinner includes:
- Tossed green salad w/special house dressing
- House Beans
- Barrett Junction Cafe’s famous hush puppies, deep fried to a golden brown
- Spiced carrots and peppers
- Homemade tartar sauce
Select your Fish Dinner:
Alaskan Cod Dinner
All You Can Eat Alaskan Pollock Dinner
3-Piece Cod Fish Fry
Our Most Popular Lunches
Note: Onion rings extra charge.
- Fish n Chips: 3 piece battered cod, French fries, homemade coleslaw and homemade tartar sauce
- “Big Bite” Hamburger: 1/3 lb Cheeseburger w/the works, French fries and a fountain drink w/refill.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich: Ranch Beans, Coleslaw, Dill Pickle
Sandwiches are served with a choice of French fries, coleslaw, cottage cheese, or a cup of soup. Onion rings extra charge.
- Mountain High Sandwich: Ham or Turkey piled high w/Swiss Cheese on a fresh Bollio (Mexican Roll)
- Chicken Breast Sandwich: Grilled boneless/skinless 6 oz chicken breast served on a sesame seed bun, with lettuce and tomato
- Fish Sandwich: Barrett Junction Cafe’s famous battered fried Cod on a sesame seed bun and homemade tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato
- Turkey Club: triple decker sandwich with turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese
- Patty Melt: 1/3 lb patty on rye, smothered with grilled onions and Swiss cheese
All hamburgers are served with a choice of French fries, coleslaw, cottage cheese, or a cup of soup.
Note: Onion rings extra charge.
- BBQ Burger: 1/3 lb. patty topped with cheese, onion rings, bacon and BBQ sauce
- Double Cheeseburger: Two 1/5 lb hamburger patty served with cheese and the works
- Chili-size Hamburger: 1/3 lb hamburger patty served open faced, smothered in delicious homemade chili. Cheese and onions extra charge
- “Little Bite” Hamburger: hamburger, fries, and a small fountain soda. Cheese optional.
South of the Border
Served with refried pinto beans, Spanish rice, sour cream, and salsa.
- Baja Style Fish Taco Plate Alaskan Pollock (3 tacos) or Alaskan Cod (2 tacos)
- Pulled Pork Taco Plate (2)
- Works Hot Dog: onions, chopped tomato, relish, and mustard
- Chili Dog: cheese and onions
- BBQ Chicken Plate: 2 corn tortillas, 2 pieces BBQ Chicken, Ranch beans, shredded lettuce, cheese, tomato, and a dab of sour cream
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Soup of the day: cup or bowl (vegetable)
- French Fries
- Onion Rings (8) Homemade
- Dinner Salad
- Chili Bowl: plain or with cheese & onion
- Hush Puppies (3) Homemade
- Cottage Cheese
- Cole Slaw
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- 1 piece fish (cod or Alaskan Pollock)
- Mexican style Rice
Ages 10 and under
Served with French Fries
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Chicken Strips (2)
- Fish & Chips (bite size, 2)
- Hot Dog, plain
- Cheeseburger, plain
- Hamburger, plain
- Small Fountain Drink
- Popcorn Fish (batter dipped bite-sized cod, served with Ranch dressing
- Tortilla Strips (freshly made) with Salsa
- 4 Chicken Strips, served wit Ranch Dressing and Barbecue sauce
- 12 Homemade Onion Rings
- Deep Fried Pollock 8 piece Platter
- Root Beer Bloat
- Vanilla Ice Cream (single scoop)
- Apple Pie
- Vanilla or Chocolate Shakes
- Coffee: Regular or Decaf with refills
- Fountain Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Mr Pibb, HiC Pink Lemonade, Barqs,)
- Tea: Hot or Iced
- Hot Chocolate
- Fruit Juice (Apple, Cranberry, Orange)
From the Bar
The bar is stocked. Ask for your favorite drink. Or select from draft or bottled beer.
We have canned beer (single or 6 pack Bud & Coors & lite) for the road.
Karl Strauss on draft. Currently serving: Red Trolley. NEW Addition: Karl Strauss IPA Tower
Sizes include: 10 oz., 22 oz., 32 oz. (Blind Pig), or 60 oz pitcher.
- Budweiser Lite
- Michelob Ultra
- Coors light
- Dos Equis XX
Glass, 1/2 liter, or Liter
- White Zinfandel
Country Breakfast Buffet is offered Saturday and Sunday. Served 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Pricing choices are adult, children 6 to 10 years old. Children under age 5 are free. No take outs.
Breakfast buffet includes the following:
- Crisp bacon
- Hash browns
- Scrambled eggs
- Biscuits & sausage gravy
- French toast
- Chef Specials
- Fresh Fruit
- Sweet rolls
- Fresh, hot coffee
Alternate Breakfast Menu
- Bacon, 2 eggs, hash browns, & toast
- Sausage, 2 eggs, hash browns & toast
- Hab, 2 eggs, hash browns & toast
- Ham & Cheese omelet (ham, bell peppers, onions, and cheese)
- 2 eggs, hash browns & toast
- Breakfast burrito (choice of ham, bacon, or sausage)
- 2X4, (2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausages & 2 strips bacon
- 3 Pancakes
- Short Stack (2)
- French Toast (2 slices topped with powder sugar)
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of toast
Children’s Menu (10 and younger)
- 4X1 (1 egg, 1 pankcake, 1 sausage or bacon, 1 glass of milk)
- 1 egg, hash browns, & toast
Please call for prices and to reserve space for you and your family (13 or more).
Barrett Junction Cafe specializes in the fish fry, since the 1940’s. We use the best Alaskan Pollock & Cod, with our special recipe batter and deep fried to a golden brown.
We look forward to your visit.